- This event has passed.
July 6 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
The Epilepsy Perspective Images Club (E.P.I.C.) invites youth aged 12-25 to join a weekend workshop on July 6 and July 7, where participants will develop their storytelling skills to tell the story of one of their experiences with epilepsy.
Throughout E.P.I.C., participants will:
- Tell their own, unique experiences with epilepsy through engaging storytelling (storytelling skills don’t need to exist beforehand!)
- Connect with other youth in our community who also are affected by epilepsy
- Grow and develop artistic skills
- Explore their thoughts with others in a safe, supportive, and understanding space
- Share their accomplishments and create awareness with family and friends
It’s free to participate; register here: http://epilepsyottawa.ca/programs/epic/