Epilepsy Ottawa is proud to be an official charity of the Scotiabank Charity Challenge for the virtual 2020 Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend.
The Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend is home to Canada’s largest marathon and features 6 unique running events attracting over 43,000 participants, 2,500 volunteers, tens of thousands of spectators resulting in an economic impact of over $27 million annually to the National Capital Region. In addition to being Canada’s largest running weekend, the event features many of the fastest men and women competing in a world class elite field. Race Weekend also supports the efforts of runners and donors from over 60 local and national charities who raise over $800,000 annually through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend is going virtual in 2020. You can complete your race at your own pace – any time between May 15th and September 7th.
Check out the perks of the 2020 virtual race
- 20% discount for anyone joining the Scotiabank Charity Challenge. Use the promo code: 2020CHARITYRUNNER
- Access to ASICS Runkeeper APP to manage time
- Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend race kit which includes a t-shirt and a medal
- Digital race bib
- Finisher race badge and certificate that will be emailed after you are finished your race
- Virtual event bag which will include gifts and offers from Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend sponsors and partners
- If you raise $500.00 or more for your charity, you will receive a free entry into the 2021 Tamarack Race Weekend
- If you register for this year’s virtual race, you will receive a promo code in September 2020 for 50% off any 2021 Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend event.
Support epilepsy services in our community
If you want to support Epilepsy Ottawa in this event, you can do any or all of the following:
– Register for any Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend Event, join the Scotiabank Charity Challenge and select Epilepsy Ottawa as your charity.