- This event has passed.
Special and Annual Meeting
June 16 @ 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special and Annual Meeting of the Members of EPILEPSY (ONTARIO) OTTAWA-CARLETON (the “Corporation”) will be held at Microsoft Teams, on the 16th day of June, 2022 at 5:30PM (Ottawa time) for the following purposes:
- to consider and approve a special resolution, authorizing the filing of Articles of Amendment to, among other things, change the name of the Corporation to EPILEPSY OTTAWA and to make other changes necessary to bring the Corporation into compliance with the new Not-for-Profit Corporations Act (Ontario) which was proclaimed into force on October 19, 2021, which Articles of Amendment shall be substantially in the form of the draft presented to the members of the Corporation;
- to consider and approve a special resolution revoking all prior by-laws of the Corporation and adopting By-law No. 2022-01, substantially in the form of the draft presented to the members of the Corporation;
- to elect the directors of the Corporation;
- to reappoint Turner Moore LLP as auditors of the Corporation and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration; and
- to transact such further or other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
Please RSVP below to receive the Microsoft Teams meeting link. Contact maiNikki Porter with any questions about this meeting.
For your review (click on item to view pdf)
- Epilepsy Ottawa AGM 2021 Agenda
- Epilepsy Ottawa 2020 AGM Minutes June 28 2021
- Articles of Amendment (2119806.1)
- Revised NFPCA (Ontario) By-Law No1 (Epilepsy Ottawa) (2119833.1)
- EPILEPSY OTTAWA 2021 Financial Information
- Epilepsy Ottawa Slate of Officers 2022
- Epilepsy Ottawa 2021 Impact Report