We are launching the #Iam1in100 campaign in March 2020. Download the material below and help expand the representation of what it means to live with epilepsy.
If you have epilepsy, download the sign that says “I have epilepsy and…” In the blank space provided, you can write about how you’re feeling or how you’re handling having epilepsy. You can also write about your hobbies, interests, skills, and life beyond epilepsy.
If you know someone with epilepsy, download the sign that says “Someone I care about has epilepsy and…” In the blank space provided, you can write about their hobbies, interests, skills, and life beyond epilepsy.
The campaign highlights the range of experiences of living with epilepsy and that people with epilepsy are more than just their epilepsy.
Here’s how you can participate
- Download and print a sign
- Fill in the blank space
- Take a photo while holding the sign
- Upload your photo to social media using #Iam1in100 (for people with epilepsy) and #1in100 (#Jesuis1sur100 et #1sur100)
- Feel free to tag us (@epilepsy_ottawa on Twitter or @epilepsyottawa on Facebook and Instagram)
- “I have epilepsy and” sign (8.5″x11″)
- “Someone I care about has epilepsy and” sign (8.5″x11″)
- Small poster (8.5″x11″)
- Large poster (11″x17″)
- «J’ai l’épilepsie et”» tableaux (8.5 x 11 po)
- «Quelqu’un qui m’est proche a l’épilepsie et» tableaux (8.5 x 11 po)
- Petite affiche (8.5 x 11 po)
- Grande affiche (11 x 17 po)